A total building solution / service
With a solid framework of management and trade skills to draw upon, MJ Construction can assemble a customised design and construction team to meet the needs of your project through different building services we offer.
We employ the very best tradespeople to offer a full in-house service, the industry professionals include carpenters, joiners, plumbers, stonemasons, tilers and specially considered sub-contractors if required dependant on the brief. We focus on the varied services we offer and quality of workmanship. Using the very best tradesmen and experts in the field we pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism and expertise.
We take care to quote accurately and individually for each project as no two are the same. Using a structured format and full breakdown of works enables us to deliver against a well thought out, time sensitive efficient completion process.
- Arrange meeting to discuss your project and understand your requirements and whether an architect will be needed or already instructed. If required, we can recommend from a list of carefully selected approved architects.
- If you deem the use of an architect not necessary, we can assist with our in-house design and build team.
- Discuss if planning permission is needed and applied for.
- Once planning has been granted, your architect will provide a full set of working drawings for building control.
- Once building control has given permission to build, we provide a fully itemised quotation calculated by our quantity surveyor from your finalised drawings.
- A commencement date is agreed and an initial site visit with our team is arranged.
- We will liaise with building control throughout, arranging site visits and on hand to assist with any questions.
- A project manager is always on hand to keep you updated on progress.
- At the end of the project, building control are informed and a final site visit is arranged.
- Once they are happy with the work a completion certificate is issued.
- We return to site 6 months after completion to ensure you are completely satisfied.